With the Original Eagle Plow System fitting the needs of some powersports enthusiasts, the Gen. II Plow System is designed for those who want an install with front access. This system mounts to the front of you ATV frame with a Model Specific Mount that is composed of both machine and push tube mounts. All together, this system has four major components; The Model Specific Front Mount, Gen. II Push Tube, Eagle Swivel System and the Eagle Plow Blade of preference. The blade can only be lifted using a winch.
The Gen. II Plow System is manufactured in Minnesota, USA, from American steel and each piece of the system is powder-coated in Jet Black for a long lasting finish. Each year, the HitchDoc and American Manufacturing team will design this system for new machines and model with accuracy and for system effectiveness.
Gen. II Eagle Push Tubes:
- 1 ½” high strength square tubing
- Attaches in seconds to the Quick-Latch brackets and locks in place.
- Standard Push Tube for attaching for ATVs with tires (Part #3906)
- Extended Push Tube available for attaching to ATVs with tracks (Part #3908)
Eagle Swivel System:
- Manually adjust to 5 Positions offering 30° of rotation to each side.
- Rotates on heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to ¼” solid steel.
- Curved swivel is manufactured from 3/8” steel
Eagle Blade Mounting:
- Blade attaches to the Swivel System with ½” bolts
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade hitch positions
- Mounting includes industrial trip springs and eye bolts for added blade protection.