The work stand is the ultimate addition to a snowmobile enthusiast’s shop or garage. With enough lift to raise any sled, yet collapses down for off-season storage. This work stand is perfect for replacing the track, changing carbides, adjusting suspension, sled storage & more!
The Snowmobile Work Stand was designed in the snowy Midwest with strong, rectangular tubing, manufactured in the USA & finished with a corrosion resistant, powder-coat finish.
- Lifts to roughly 31” & collapses to 5 ½”
- Legs & top composed of 1 ½”x1” steel tubing
- Base composed of 2”x1” steel tubing
- Long handled crank jack makes for easy lifting
- 4” diameter circular lifting pads
- Grade 5 hardware included
- Some assembly required
- Optional wheel kit available