The Original Eagle Plow System has years of ‘in-the-field’ engineering and is now backed with HitchDoc’s dedication to quality and service. This mid-mount system is made in Minnesota, USA, by the snow experts with American-made steel. Once each mount, push tube and swivel is manufactured, they are sent for a Jet Black powder-coat finish that will withstand the harsh, winter elements. The Original Eagle Plow System mounts to the belly of your ATV and offers an initial install without any drilling. Winch or Hand Lift kits are needed to lift the blade.
In the Years to come, HitchDoc and American Manufacturing will be hand-fitting mounts for the Original Eagle Plow System to new makes and models. The two plate system is composed of model specific mount, universal push tube mount, swivel system and pairs with an Eagle Plow Blade.
Original Eagle Push Tube:
- Manufactured from 1 ½” high strength square tubing
- Attaches in seconds with the Quick-Latch brackets and locks in place
- V-shaped design and cross bars increase the stability of the enter plow system
Eagle Swivel System:
- Manually adjust to 5 Positions offering 30° of rotation to each side.
- Rotates on heavy duty 5/8” bolt mounted to ¼” solid steel.
Eagle Blade Mounting:
- Blade attaches to the Swivel System with ½” bolts
- Adjustable, bolt-on blade stops offer 4 blade hitch positions
- Comes with trip springs & eye bolts for added blade protection